SJRENNIE Consulting Ltd works with clients globally and can build bespoke projects and campaigns depending on the clients aims and objectives.
University of Roehampton - London
- "I would recommend working with SJRConsulting, Stuart's knowledge of the West African market and his ability to help you navigate it to your institutional advantage is out of the top drawer. He has helped us refocus our activity and get our strategy back on track."
Forth Valley College
- "Stuart was commissioned by Forth Valley College to provide us with a full review of our international potential. Stuart interviewed our stakeholders, potential stakeholders, our senior team, staff and Board Members and undertook a full review of our curriculum specialities, the current international provision and helped advise on our potential through identifying our unique selling point. The review identified actions, a time scale for implementation and next steps. I was particularly impressed by Stuart's knowledge of the education and international sector and importantly his personable nature. We are now using Stuart for next steps."
- " SJRennie has helped take us further forward in our West Africa strategy than we could have imagined in such a short timeframe. We have found SJRennie to offer innovative and enterprising solutions, helping us strengthen our existing links whilst also forging ahead with exciting brand new ones. We are thrilled with our progress so far."
University of Salford
- "Stuart has a wealth of expertise and an engaging manner. He is strongly focused on delivering results and his contribution to this project has been invaluable."
- “Hobsons worked with Stuart for over five years in his capacity as Head of International. During this time Stuart was instrumental in increasing university fee income, introducing wider diversity into the international cohort profile and also developing new and emerging recruitment markets. This was supported by Stuart maximising Hobsons Enquiry and Offer Conversion Managed Services.
- The relationship has continued with his company SJRENNIE Consulting Ltd where we have collaborated on a variety of projects including international student recruitment workshops, staff training initiatives and strategic insight programmes. Stuart has also provided considerable guidance and insight into the key issues surrounding international student recruitment. I would have no hesitation in recommending SJRENNIE Consulting as one of the leading experts in global international student recruitment."
The Student Visa Consultancy
- "We have been working with Stuart from the early days of SJRENNIE Consulting Ltd. We are impressed not only with his knowledge and experience in the international side of UK Higher and Further Education but also with his holistic approach to maximising potential for the Education Providers in the field of international student recruitment. At a time when Educational providers are feeling the pressure of more stringent UKBA controls and scrutiny coupled with the need to increase international student numbers, Stuart, with his experience, marketing skills and a clear view of how to move forward is unique in the services he provides. We feel that together in partnership with SJRENNIE Consulting Ltd we bring an innovative and exciting set of solutions to any Education Provider looking to gain or retain HTS status, maximise conversion from CAS to enrolment and drive forward their international recruitment."